Thank you for visiting the Byron Sportsmen and Conservation Club.
We are located in Byron, Minnesota and provide sporting enthusiasts with a large variety of activities.
Our Club’s Mission: To provide men and women with a beautiful, safe, and congenial family facility for shooting, archery, fishing, camping, and other outdoor activities.
- Next Meeting (October 15) at the Clubhouse
- Includes election of new officers, updated bylaws
- Dean Hoglund Memorial dedication
- Notable Range Closing:
- Always rely on the published calendar for Range Closed Notices.
- Private Event (Reserved), 9/12 from 4:30-9:00 PM.
- Private Event (Reserved), Saturday 9/19, 1:00-5:00 PM.
- 2015 21-Gun Raffle – 10/13 (Contact DJ if interested in helping)
- Ticket sales are going slow! We need your help.
- Click here for the flyer and ticket information
- Open Board Positions (Contact Joe if interested)
- Director of Youth Activities
- Director of Fundraising